15 Minutes Prep Time
30 Minutes Cook Time
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger (chopped)
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 lbs chicken breast (thinly sliced)
- 2 packages (4 count) Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- Plain Yogurt
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Onion
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sliced Lime
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet, or dutch oven, over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper and onions, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- In a small food processor or spice grinder, combine the ginger, curry powder, bay leaf, coriander, cumin, paprika, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
- Add the spice mix to the peppers, onions and garlic, toast for 30-60 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, tomato paste, yogurt and coconut milk, stir to combine.
- Add the chicken, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Before serving, heat the Mini Naan for 30-60 seconds in a pan on the stovetop, or in a toaster oven.
- Serve the Curry Chicken in the Mini Naan, and top with the optional ingredients of your choice.
Recipe Created By Whitney Bond | whitneybond.com