What does it mean to be a Naanconformist?
It means you’re not afraid to take on tradition. Nothing stops you from living your best life in your own style. How do you know a Naanconformist when you see one? Some people serve soup with a bread basket. Good for them. Naanconformists pair soups and stews with light, fluffy Stonefire® Naan. Naan doesn’t go with soup? Check your “facts”. This winter the Stonefire® Test Kitchen has been cooking up big batches of vegetarian Minestrone soup to eat with our Original Stonefire® Naan.
Break up with basic bread and serve warm, buttery naan with hearty homemade soups and stews. Need more ideas? We’ve got enough Naanconformist inspiration to take you from cold winter days through to the Superbowl and the first signs of Spring.
Just because gameday celebrations are happening at home instead of the stadium this year, it doesn’t mean your snacks have to suffer. Secure a win at your table with “Naanchos”, a Naanconformist twist to nachos. Toss your tired tortilla chips and upgrade your Nachos with Naan Dippers®.
Still hungry? Say goodbye to cardboard crust and hello to biteworthy, pillowy naan. With pepperoni, sliced red onion and fresh basil on top of our soft, rich Stonefire® naan, this za is anything but basic.
Boring bread is over. Oust the ordinary and be a Naanconformist! The deliciously divine recipes we’ve been talking about are all listed below! We’re offering $1 off any Stonefire® product available here1. Join us on Facebook, Instagram Twitter and Pinterest to share your Naanconformist creations. Don’t forget to check back on the blog all year for more Naanconformist ideas and recipes!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 1 pkg Stonefire® Original Naan
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel seeds
- 3 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup dry fusilli pasta – or shape of choice
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into bit sized pieces
- 5 oz baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano( parmesan cheese), grated
For the soup:
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat, add the onions, celery and carrot and cook until tender, about 5-7 mins
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, fennel and cook until fragrant, about a minute
- Add the broth, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and pasta, bring to a boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the pasta is almost cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes
- Add the zucchini, green beans and spinach & cook until tender, about 2 minutes
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
For the naan:
- Heat naan according to preferred method on package.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve in a bread basket – best served warm
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6-7 minutes
- 1 pkg Stonefire® Original Naan – 2 pack
- 1 cup Marinara tomato sauce
- ½ cup Sliced Pepperoni
- ½ cup Crumbled or sliced cooked sausage (Optional)
- ½ cup Diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup Sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp Chopped or shredded fresh basil
- Chili flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F (200⁰C)
- Spread the Marinara sauce evenly over the naan – bubbly side up
- Top with some of the shredded mozzarella cheese
- Continue to top with the remaining ingredients (except the basil).
- Place Naan directly on oven rack and bake for 6-7 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is fully melted and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, top with basil, slice and serve.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 8 min
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella and cheddar blend
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 TBSP sliced green onions
- ¼ cup Sliced black olives
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Salsa
- ½ cup Guacamole
- Place a layer of Naan Dippers® on a plate or tray top with shredded Mozzarella and orange cheddar blend (oven bake or microwave to melt the cheese).
- Add another layer of Naan Dippers® and follow with another layer of the cheese blend
- Bake or microwave to melt the cheese
- Top with diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, sliced black olives, chopped cilantro
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole
1 Excluding Stonefire® Authentic Flatbreads Original Mini Naan Family Pack and Stonefire® Authentic Flatbreads Original Naan Bread 6 ct