Seasons change but Naanconformists know how to take on tradition all year long. We’re serving up more inspiration to help you break up with basic bread and bring on naan.
Reject routine and say ‘see ya later’ to sad sandwiches. Ditch the same old turkey club on white toast, and serve that sammy on rich obsessable Stonefire® Naan Rounds. Start with a warm Naan Round, stack your turkey, swiss cheese, tomato and bacon as high as you like and then top it with the other Naan Round. A perfect break on tradition. #BeANaanconformist
Hungry for more Naanconformist inspo? Keep scrolling to see how simple spaghetti gets turned up a notch when served with Stonefire®.
Pack it in plain pasta and garlic bread, serve your favorite noodle dish with a side of hand-stretched, bite-worthy, garlic naan. It only takes a few minutes to warm up the naan and brush it with garlic butter. Say ‘bye bye’ boring bread and serve Stonefire® instead. Your mouth will thank you.
Not in the mood for a whole meal? Looking for a #snack? Wave arrivederci to average snack boards and serve up Stonefire® Naan Dippers®. Skip the crusty crackers and treat everyone at your table to rich, pillowy naan.
Ready to oust the ordinary and be a Naanconformist? We’re offering $1 off any Stonefire® product available here to get you started1. Join us on Facebook, Instagram Twitter and Pinterest to share your Naanconformist creations.
Above Average Naan Rounds Turkey Club
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1-2 minutes
- 1 package Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 thin slices of tomato
- 12 oz sliced turkey breast
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 6 tsp mayonnaise
- Warm or toast Naan Rounds according to package directions.
- Spread mayo on both pieces (2 Naan Rounds per sandwich)
- Top with 1 slice of cheese, 2 oz sliced turkey, 2 slices of tomato, 2 slices of bacon and lettuce – top with remaining Naan round.
- Slice in half and enjoy!
Spaghetti ‘N Garlic Naan
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 pkg Stonefire® Garlic Naan
- 4 portions dry Spaghetti
- 2 cups oven roasted tomatoes – store bought or homemade
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cups freshly grated parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chili flakes to taste
- ¼ cup garlic butter
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water as package time recommends.
- Drain then toss with oven roasted tomatoes, chopped basil, parmesan cheese and Olive oil. Season to taste.
- Warm naan according to package directions, remove from oven and spread with garlic butter.
- Cut warm naan into portions and serve alongside pasta.
Naan Dippers Charcuterie
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- Assorted Salami
- Assorted Olives
- Assorted cheese
- Mini Cherry tomatoes
- Green or Red grapes
- Sliced Apple
- Dried Dates
- On a large serving platter, wooden board, or plate, arrange all the ingredients – serve.