Basic bread is over! And finally so is Winter! Seasons change but Naanconformists know how to take on tradition all year long. We’re serving up more Naanconformist inspiration to shake up your Spring meals. Still not sure how to Be a Naanconformist? It’s simple. Take your average avocado toast and swap in soft pillowy, Stonefire® naan. Rise above your basic instincts with Eggs N Avo Naan-Basic Toast.
Hungry for more Naanconformist inspo? How about taking on a traditional Taco Tuesday? Don’t decide between hard shell and soft shell, say ‘ta-ta’ to typical tacos and serve tacos on rich obsessible Stonefire® naan. Your mouth will thank you.
The deliciously divine recipes we’ve been talking about are listed below! We’re offering $1 off any Stonefire® product available here 1. Join us on Facebook, Instagram Twitter and Pinterest to share your Naanconformist creations. Don’t forget to check back on the blog all year for more Naanconformist ideas and recipes! Oust the ordinary and be a Naanconformist!
Eggs ‘N Avo Naan Basic Toast Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 minutes
- 4 Stonefire® Garlic Mini Naan
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- Everything Bagel seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium high heat; add 1 tbsp. olive oil and the 4 eggs ( eggs can be fried or scrambled).
- Scoop the avocado in a bowl and lightly mash/ chop it.
- Place the Mini Naan in the toaster and toast till desired doneness
- Top the Mini Naan with the mashed avocado, lemon juice and remaining olive oil – then add the egg. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning to taste.
- Serve whole or sliced in half.
Not-So-Typical Tacos Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
- 1 pkg Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 1 cup Fully cooked shredded chicken in BBQ sauce
- ½ cup Shredded Tex Mex cheddar blend
- 2 cups Coleslaw salad blend mixed with dressing
- Tomato, diced
- ¼ cup Sliced green onion2 tbsp
- Extra BBQ sauce to drizzle
- Warm fully cooked shredded BBQ chicken according to package directions.
- Mix coleslaw with dressing in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the Mini Naan in the toaster and warm on a medium setting until lightly toasted – Naan can also be warmed in the oven (400⁰F – for 1 minute)
- Place heated mini Naan in a taco stand – bubble side out – or on a tray bubble side down.
- Top with BBQ chicken, shredded cheese and the coleslaw – sprinkle with the green onions, diced tomatoes and drizzle with BBQ sauce if desired.
- Serve warm.