Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
15 min Prep Time
6 min Cook Time
This spicy Stonefire® flatbread pizza recipe combines the flavors of two appetizer classics: buffalo wings and pizza. After brushing the flatbread with hot sauce simply top with chicken, celery, and shredded cheese and bake for a deliciously satisfying meal.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Flatbread
- 1 cup cooked Pulled chicken
- ¼ cup sliced Green onions
- 3 Tbsp Hot sauce
- ¼ cup Blue cheese
- ¼ cup chopped Celery
- ½ cup Shredded mozz and cheddar blend
- 2 Tbsp Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 °F
- Brush the flatbread with the hot sauce, add the chicken, celery, and the shredded cheese blend.
- Place directly on the middle rack of the oven for 6-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy on the bottom (use a baking pan and increase the cook time if you do not want it crispy).
- Remove from oven top with green onions, blue cheese and drizzled ranch dressing.
- Cut into pieces.