This spicy Stonefire® naan meal idea combines the flavors of two appetizer classics: buffalo wings and pizza. After brushing the naan with hot sauce simply top with chicken, celery, and shredded cheese and bake for a delicious satisfying meal.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar blend
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. Blue cheese crumbles
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F
- Mix the cooked chicken with the hot sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place both Naan, bubble side up on a baking tray. Spread each Naan with ½ of shredded cheese, 1 cup of the hot sauce and chicken mixture, ½ cup of shredded cheese blend, celery, red onions and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted and started to brown.
- Remove from oven and top Naan with a drizzle of Ranch dressing.
- Remove from baking tray, cut into 6 wedges and serve