With its white mozzarella, red tomatoes and green basil, this simple pizza recipe is bursting with color and fresh flavor. It’s the Stonefire® Naan that delivers a whole new experience, hand-stretched and baked to perfection, it’s unlike any pizza you’ve ever had.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package/ ball of fresh mozzarella – torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 red tomatoes sliced
- 2 yellow tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- Balsamic glaze to drizzle
- Fresh basil leaves
- Red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread olive oil evenly over the 2 Naan – bubble side up. Place on a baking sheet – heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bread is warm.
- Remove from oven and top each Naan with the sliced tomatoes and the torn mozzarella cheese. Top with the arugula, chili flakes and salt and pepper. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and serve.