Caramelized Leek Dip
15 mins Prep Time
1 hour Cook Time
- 1 Package of Stonefire Original Naan, warmed and cut into triangles
- 1 Leek, white and green parts only, chopped
- 1 Head of Garlic
- 1 C Green Yogurt
- 1 C Mayonnaise
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Pinch of Chili Powder, or Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper
- Roast the garlic and leeks: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the garlic by trimming about ¼ inch off the top of the garlic to expose the cloves.
- Place the garlic on a large piece of aluminum foil, then drizzle olive oil over the exposed cloves and close the foil into a pouch.
- Chop the leeks and place onto a baking sheet. Drizzle leeks with olive oil and place the garlic pouch in the center of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Add Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, scallions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cooked leeks, garlic cloves (squeezed from their skins), salt and pepper to a food processor or blender. Purée until smooth.
- Serve with crispy Spring veggies and fluffy, buttery Stonefire naan! Dip and enjoy!