Cauliflower Shawarma Wraps
15 mins Prep Time
25 mins Cook Time
- 1 Package of Stonefire® Original Naan
- Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Tsp turmeric, paprika, garlic powder, garam masala, and onion powder, salt & pepper, to taste
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Pickled Red Onions, optional
- Fresh Herbs like cilantro, dill, green onions or parsley
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, optional
- Roast the cauliflower: In a large mixing bowl add cauliflower florets, 1-2 tbsp of olive oil and spices. Toss until fully coated. Arrange in an even layer in an air fryer basket. Cook for 12-15 min at 380 degrees. (or roast in the oven on a sheet pan at 425 degrees for 25 min)
- Make the tabbouleh salad: add 1 cup diced cucumber, 1 cup diced tomato, one cup of diced red onion, 1/3 C fresh mint, 1/3 C fresh cilantro, salt + pepper to taste, and a squeeze of lemon to a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Make the tzatziki sauce (or use store bought): in a bowl combine 1 C greek yogurt, 1 tbsp chopped dill, 1 tbsp chopped mint, 1 grated garlic clove, juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the wrap : On a warm piece of Stonefire Original Naan add a layer of roasted cauliflower, top with tabbouleh salad, a drizzle of tzatziki sauce, pickled red onions, fresh herbs and feta cheese. Enjoy!