Cranberry Ricotta Bruschetta
5 min Prep Time
5 min Cook Time
Stonefire® Cranberry Ricotta Bruschetta brings a sweet and tangy twist to a classic appetizer recipe. This quick and easy dish can be on your table in under 10 minutes. After warming naan and topping with creamy ricotta cheese and dried cranberries you will have a unique flatbread recipe to impress your guests!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® mini naan
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup dried, sweetened cranberries; roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- Pinch salt
- Combine pomegranate seeds, cranberries, shallot, oil, vinegar, honey, orange zest and salt in a bowl.
- Place flatbread on a preheated grill rack or baking stone in a 450-degree oven; toast until warm and edges are lightly toasted, 5 – 10 minutes.
- Spoon ricotta over warm flatbread and spread lightly.
- Cut into serving pieces.
- Top each slice with cranberry pomegranate mix.