Garlic Naan Panini
10 min Prep Time
4 min Cook Time
Stonefire® Garlic Naan Panini is a quick lunch or dinner idea perfect for grilling season! This easy flatbread recipe combines the flavors of grilled zucchini, Portobello mushrooms, chicken and pesto with our fire Roasted Garlic Naan. This recipe can be made using either an indoor or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Garlic Naan
- 1 Roasted red pepper (jar or canned will work)
- ½ cup sliced Zucchini grilled
- ¼ cup red onion grilled and sliced
- ½ cup Portobello mushrooms grilled and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup sliced cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup Pesto sauce
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat a panini press to med heat.
- Toss the grilled vegetables and the sliced chicken breast in a bowl with the pesto sauce. Season with salt and pepper and top one Naan – bubble side down.
- Place the cheese over the vegetables and chicken and place the remaining Naan on top.
- Heat in the preheated Panini press until the cheese is melted and the Naan has distinct grill marks – no butter or oil is needed on the outside of the Naan before pressing.
- Let sandwich sit for 1 minute before cutting and serving.