Grilled Peach 3 Cheese White Pizza
15 min Prep Time
6 min Cook Time
Made with the finest ingredients, Stonefire® Artisan Pizza Crust is a delicious base for a 3 Cheese Grilled Peach Pizza. This dinner idea combines the rich authentic flavors of our artisan pizza dough recipe with grilled peaches, buffalo mozzarella and crumbled goat cheese. This easy flatbread recipe can be made using either an indoor or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package of Stonefire® Artisan Pizza Crust
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 pkg buffalo mozzarella drained and sliced
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano, shaved
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe peach, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the pizza crust on the grill, one side only, for about 2-3 min or until grill marks appear. Grill the peach slices as well (only on one side), 1-3 min
- Remove and build the pizza by brushing olive oil and then layering on your toppings—buffalo mozzarella, sliced red onion, crumbled goat cheese, grilled peaches, shaved parmesan and fresh basil. Finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Cook the pizza for an additional 3-5 min until the bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill, cut, and serve warm.