Mini Naan Folded Taco
15 min Prep Time
3 min Cook Time
Looking for a new quick and easy dinner recipe to spice up your next taco night? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This simple recipe calls for Stonefire® Mini Naan, they’re soft, bursting with flavor and make the perfect canvas for all your ingredients.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken in BBQ sauce
- ½ cup corn and tomato salsa
- ½ an avocado diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Sour cream
- ½ cup Tex Mex shredded cheddar blend
- Extra BBQ sauce to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400°F or warm Naan in a toaster on Medium setting.
- Place heated mini naan in a taco stand – bubble side out – or on a tray bubble side down.
- Top with BBQ chicken, shredded cheese and the remaining ingredients, drizzle with BBQ sauce if desired.
- Serve warm and folded into a taco.