Mini Naan Grilled Cheese with Bacon
7 min Prep Time
10 min Cook Time
Could naan be the ultimate bread for grilled cheese that you’ve never tried? We certainly think so. Here’s a quick dinner idea for a comfort food staple. It’s a simple recipe that features our “perfectly imperfect” Stonefire® Naan – all those wonderful contours and bubbles are the perfect canvas for melted cheese and bacon!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire Original Mini Naan
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar blend or your favorite cheese blend
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- Ketchup mayo – to taste (blend ketchup and mayonnaise together – use equal amounts of both)
- Divide shredded cheese blend and top 2 of the Mini Naan – bubble side down with the cheese and slices of cooked bacon.
- Place the remaining 2 Naan on the top so the bubble side is up.
- Preheat frying pan, large enough to hold sandwiches, over medium heat, add the butter to the pan and melt.
- Add the Naan grilled cheese and flip immediately to coat both sides of the sandwich with butter.
- Let cook until bottom is golden brown (approx. 5- 7min.) and then flip sandwiches and continue to brown for another 5- 7 min. or so, making sure the cheese is nicely melted inside.
- Transfer to cutting board, let sit for one minute, and then cut into halves, serve with ketchup mayo.