Naan Rounds Bacon Chicken Salad Sandwich
10 min Prep Time
5 min Cook Time
Add a twist to your classic chicken salad sandwich by using Stonefire® Naan Rounds as a base. After warming the Naan Rounds add tomato, bacon and alfalfa sprouts for a delicious flatbread sandwich recipe. Soft and buttery Naan Rounds are the perfect canvas for your flatbread sandwich cravings. Serve alone for a simple meal or with a side soup or salad.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise – add more to taste if needed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 8 slices of ripe tomato
- 8 slices of precooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, cranberries and green onion to a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, pepper, salt and lemon juice, stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds from the package, and pick your favorite heating method.
- Once warm top 4 Naan Rounds with the chicken salad, lettuce, tomato, bacon and alfalfa sprouts.
- Season to taste, top with remaining 4 Naan Rounds, cut in half and serve with your favorite side.