Just in time for Fall, this quick and easy recipe is a twist on a big crowd-pleaser. Simple and versatile, these pumpkin spice-dusted, Stonefire® Naan Dippers® can be a mouthwatering dessert, a movie night treat or a sweet sidekick to coffee and hot chocolate. Serve with cream cheese dip immediately after cooking and watch them disappear!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- ½ stick (4 tbsp) butter
- 1 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Pumpkin Spice Naan Dippers®
- Combine 1 cup extra fine granulated sugar with 2 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice, mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the Naan Dippers® and toss them in the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin spice sugar and toss until they are coated on both sides.
- Serve warm with cream cheese frosting dip
For the cream cheese dip:
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer. With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract.