5 Min Prep Time
2-3 Min Cook Time
Stonefire® S’mores pizza is an easy flatbread recipe unlike anything you have tasted before! Instead of traditional savory toppings, the naan is topped with a layer of chocolate spread, mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs. Sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, this quick and easy dessert recipe is ready in under 10 minutes.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 cup Chocolate spread – Nutella works well
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers – broken into small pieces or 2 TBSP graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat broiler on oven to high
- Spread each Naan with ½ cup of chocolate spread and top with 1 ½ cups of mini marshmallows – spread marshmallows out evenly over the Naan in a single layer so they will melt and brown at the same time
- Place on a baking tray and then under the broiler to let the marshmallows melt and start to brown approx. 2-3 minutes – turning the tray to ensure even browning (Marshmallows should be brown on top – Naan should not be too dark on the sides)
- Top Naan with broken graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs.
- Remove from baking tray and serve.