Sundried Tomato Pesto Baked Brie with Parmesan Olive Oil Naan Dippers®
5 min Prep Time
15 min Cook Time
Stonefire® Naan Dippers® with Sundried Tomato Pesto Baked Brie is a delicious pairing for your bite size snack cravings. Brie cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pine nuts add savory flavor to this simple dish. Easy to prepare and delicious, this simple flatbread recipe will satisfy any appetizer or snack craving!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz brie cheese
- ¼ – ½ cup pre-made sun-dried tomato pesto
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Fresh basil
- For the baked brie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place brie on a small lined baking sheet. Spread on the sun-dried tomato pesto in an even layer to the edges.
- Top with chopped sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Bake until warm and just softened, about 10 min. Garnish with fresh basil
- For the Parmesan Olive Oil Dippers
- Preheat oven to 400. Lay dippers on a lined baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 3-4 min until soft and warm.