Bacon and Brussel sprouts make for a delicious combination on their own, but roasting them on top of Stonefire® Original Naan with melted cheese makes for an impressive, quick and easy party appetizer or a hearty dinner idea. Sprinkle red pepper flakes for some heat and enjoy the savoury flavors this flatbread is bursting with.
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup roasted Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 4 slices cooked bacon, broken into small pieces
- Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees°F.
- Brush the tops of the Naan with the olive oil and sprinkle a few slices of garlic.
- Scatter the tops of the Naan with the cheese and Brussels sprouts. Transfer the Stonefire® Naan in the oven for 6-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Add the bacon on top and dust with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Remove from the oven. Slice and serve.
Recipe Created By What's Gaby Cooking | whatsgabycooking.com