10 mins Prep Time
15 mins Cook Time
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 4 eggs
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4-5 slices of bacon. chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Brush Stonefire Original Mini naan with olive oil. Top with cheese, spinach, tomatoes, and bacon, leaving a space in the center for the egg. Crack an egg in center of the naan and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with the other 3 naan.
- Bake for 10-12 min or until egg is set but still runny.
- Remove from the oven, season with salt and pepper and top with fresh chives. ENJOY!