5 min Prep Time
15 min Cook Time
Instead of opting for the Ranch-flavored potato chips at your next party, why not go for dressed-up Stonefire® Naan Dippers instead? Toasted in butter, sharp ranch seasoning and shredded parmesan cheese. your guests will flock to these appetizers.
- 2 containers of Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and mix in the entire packet of ranch seasoning mix
- Place the dippers evenly on the baking sheets
- Brush the buttery ranch mixture onto each dipper giving it a thorough coating.
- Sprinkle each dipper with parmesan cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the dippers are golden brown