Toss your tired tortilla chips and upgrade your snack game with pillowy soft Naan Dippers®. Queso dip+ taco seasoned Naan Dippers® = Bite sized snacking bringing big time flavor. This easy appetizer can be prepped ahead and cooked when you’ve got your campfire going strong.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 1 large brick Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- 1 jalapeño, diced
For camping, ahead of time:
- Prepare ground beef by mixing beef with your favorite taco seasoning, cooking stovetop until brown
- Dice red pepper, green pepper, onion and jalapeño
- Cube Velveeta cheese
- Add all ingredients to a tin pan with lid and place in your camping cooler
- Remove lid from tin pan, cover with aluminum foil and place on grate over the fire or in the coals for 10 minutes
- Stir together to evenly mix all ingredients.
- Optional: Top with fresh jalepeno and cilantro
- Place Naan Dippers® on grate over the fire for 1 minute on each side until soft and golden.
*This recipe can also be cooked on the grill (at 375 degrees for 10 minutes), camp stove or oven (at 375 degrees for 10 minutes)
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon