Caramelized Onion Naan Rounds with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
10 min Prep Time
4 min Cook Time
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 6 Stonefire® Caramelized Onion Naan Rounds
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, garnish
- 3 TBSP capers, drained, optional
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion, optional
- Toast the Stonefire® Caramelized Onion Naan rounds according to package instructions.
- Spread the toasted Naan Rounds with cream cheese and sprinkle with some capers if using – save some for topping.
- Top with sliced smoked salmon, sliced red onions and remaining capers.
- Season with pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, serve with extra lemon wedges.