This quick and easy dessert recipe is a twist on a big crowd-pleaser. Simple and versatile, these cinnamon-dusted, bite-sized Stonefire® Naan Dippers® can be a mouthwatering dessert, a homemade snack, a movie night treat or a sweet sidekick to coffee and hot chocolate. Serve with salted caramel sauce immediately after cooking and watch them disappear.
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 jar salted caramel dipping sauce
- Heat 2 tbsp. of butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the dippers and toss them in the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and toss until they are coated on both sides.
- Serve warm with salted caramel dipping sauce.