Bruschetta bites on Stonefire® Artisan Flatbread brings the classic flavor of bruschetta flatbread to your home kitchen. With only a handful of ingredients needed this simple flatbread recipe can be on your table in under 15 minutes. Easy to prepare and delicious these bites can be served as an appetizer, entrée pairing or afternoon snack.
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Flatbread
- 1 cup Bruschetta mix drained
- ½ cup crumbled feta (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 °F
- Brush the flatbread with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper
- Place directly on the middle rack of the oven for 4 minutes
- Remove from oven top with drained bruschetta mix and feta cheese if using, sprinkle with the chopped basil.
- Cut into pieces to serve – best served warm