Perfect for outdoor grilling season, this grilled naan pizza recipe is bursting with the fresh flavours of tomatoes and tangy feta cheese. Grilling brings out the rich flavours in Stonefire® Naan to make a tasty simple Greek style flatbread meal.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 tsp fresh Oregano chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 Kalamata olives, pitted and cut in half
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Preheat BBQ or Grill to Medium high heat.
- Combine oil and Oregano together in a small bowl, brush mixture on both Naan, bubbly side up (set Naan aside), add basil, onions and tomatoes to remaining oil mixture in bowl and toss.
- Cover and let tomato mixture stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes to blend flavours. Top the Naan with the tomato mixture, feta and mozzarella cheeses and olives.
- Place on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes with the lid closed. Rotate the Naan 2-3 times during cooking to get an evenly browned bottom. Cook until the cheese has slightly started to soften.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon