Soft and fluffy, Stonefire® Mini Naan is a delicious base for a grilled chicken wrap. This dinner idea combines the rich authentic flavours of our naan with grilled chicken, sliced cucumber and fresh tomatoes. This recipe can be made using either an indoor or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed mint
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4-6 Stonefire® Naan Original or Garlic
- 2 cups roughly torn lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- To prepare the chicken: In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, yogurt, tomato paste, lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, mint, salt, cayenne pepper, allspice, and black pepper. Add the chicken pieces, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- To make the sauce: Place the red bell pepper on a baking sheet and heat under the broiler on all sides until charred. Transfer the pepper to a bowl and cover with plastic, making sure the plastic doesn’t touch the top of the pepper. Allow to rest for about 20 minutes or cool enough to handle. Remove the stem, seeds, and skin. Roughly chop and place in a blender with the garlic, salt, sugar, paprika, cumin, black pepper, tahini, water, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until needed.
- To assemble the wraps: Heat a grill or indoor grill pan over medium heat and lightly grease. Arrange the marinated chicken pieces on skewers, gently shaking off any excess marinade. Working in batches if needed to prevent overcrowding, cook the skewers on preheated grill for 4-5 minutes on each side/10 minutes total, or until cooked through.
- Warm the naan until soft and pliable using the oven, grill, or microwave. Arrange the lettuce, red onion, cucumber, and tomatoes on half of each naan. Place the chicken from 1-2 skewers on top.
- Drizzle with roasted red pepper tahini sauce and garnish with cilantro and mint before serving.
Recipe Created By Tara's Multicultural Table | tarasmulticulturaltable.com
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon