This quick and easy dinner recipe is sure to spice up your next taco night. Stonefire® Mini Naan are full of oven-fired flavor and make the perfect canvas for the BBQ chicken, shredded cheese and the coleslaw. In under 20 minutes you can create a unique taco recipe!
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 1 cup Fully cooked shredded chicken in BBQ sauce
- ½ cup shredded Tex Mex cheddar blend
- 2 cups Coleslaw salad blend mixed with dressing
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Extra BBQ sauce to drizzle
- Warm fully cooked shredded BBQ chicken according to package directions.
- Mix coleslaw with dressing in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the Mini Naan in the toaster and warm on a medium setting until lightly toasted – Naan can also be warmed in the oven (400⁰F – for 1 minute)
- Place heated mini Naan in a taco stand – bubble side out – or on a tray bubble side down.
- Top with BBQ chicken, shredded cheese and the coleslaw – sprinkle with the green onions and drizzle with BBQ sauce if desired.
- Serve warm and folded into a taco.