Turn a classic BLT sandwich into a delicious and easy appetizer with Stonefire® Naan. After spreading mayonnaise or greek yogurt on warm naan and topping with lettuce, sliced cherry tomato and bacon you will have a unique flatbread recipe to impress your guests! This quick and easy dish can be on your table in under 20 minutes.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 4 Stonefire® Original, toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and each slice cut into 3-4 pieces
- Slice each Stonefire Mini Naan into six triangles.
- Spread mayonnaise or yogurt onto each triangle.
- Tear or cut lettuce into bite sized pieces and place on top of mayonnaise.
- Peel and slice avocado into bite sized pieces and place on top of lettuce.
- Top each triangle with a piece of cherry tomato and a piece of bacon.
Recipe Created By A side of sweet | asideofsweet.com
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon