Turn a classic BLT sandwich into a delicious and easy appetizer with Stonefire® Naan. After spreading mayonnaise or greek yogurt on warm naan and topping with lettuce, sliced cherry tomato and bacon you will have a unique flatbread recipe to impress your guests! This quick and easy dish can be on your table in under 20 minutes.
- Slice each Stonefire Mini Naan into six triangles.
- Spread mayonnaise or yogurt onto each triangle.
- Tear or cut lettuce into bite sized pieces and place on top of mayonnaise.
- Peel and slice avocado into bite sized pieces and place on top of lettuce.
- Top each triangle with a piece of cherry tomato and a piece of bacon.
Recipe Created By A side of sweet | asideofsweet.com