Flex your creativity with this one pan nacho recipe using Stonefire® Naan Dippers. Pile on your favorite nacho toppings like Mexican cheese, black beans, jalapeno, fresh grape tomatoes and sliced avocado. With all of the flavors of nachos, this simple and creative recipe is sure to please everyone at your table.
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers
- 1 chicken breast, cooked, cut into strips
- ½ C Mexican cheese, shredded
- ¼ C black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ Jalapeno
- Cilantro, chopped
- Grape Tomatoes, halved
- Avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a mini cast iron skillet combine dippers, shredded cheese, beans, and chicken.
- Cook for 9 min.
- Add fresh ingredients: tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro and sliced avocado.