10 mins Prep Time
20 mins Cook Time
- Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup marinara tomato sauce
- ½-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- Fresh basil leaves, garnish
- Burrata, torn into pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot Honey:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- While the grill is heating up make the hot honey by adding all of the ingredients to a small and whisking until incorporated. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Assemble the pizza—Top with an even layer of marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni.
- Place pizza on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes with the lid closed. Rotate 2-3 times during cooking to get an evenly browned bottom.
- Remove pizza from grill and finish with the burrata, fresh basil and a generous drizzle of hot honey. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon