Looking for a unique flatbread recipe idea to impress your guests? Stonefire® Potato, Bacon and Cheese Flatbread bites are just the ticket. Crumbled bacon and crunchy hashbrowns add a savoury crunch to our artisan flatbread. This simple appetizer recipe will have everyone reaching for seconds!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Flatbread
- 1 cup hash brown potatoes cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup Cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup thinly sliced Green onions
- ½ cup cooked bacon – diced
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 °F
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet, spread with cream cheese, cooked hash browns, bacon, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 10-12 minutes – cheese should be melted and starting to brown
- Remove from oven, place on a cutting board and cut into 2 inch squares – top each square with a small dollop of sour cream
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon