- 1 pack of Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme and oregano
- 1 clove of garlic, cut off the top but leave the skin on
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh Mozzarella, torn into pieces or small ball size
- Fresh Basil, for garnish
- 1 Avocado, peeled and sliced
- Make the roasted tomatoes and garlic: Preheat the oven to 350 F. Toss the tomatoes, head of garlic, olive oil and sprigs of thyme and oregano, into a small baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40-45 min or until tomatoes have started to burst and mixture is lightly brown and bubbling.
- Toast the mini naan until lightly browned
- Top the naan with 1/2 of the avocado slices. Spoon on some of the roasted tomato and garlic, and fresh mozzarella cheese, to taste. Garnish with fresh basil, salt and pepper, and balsamic reduction or balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon