5 min Prep Time
5 min Cook Time
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers
- 16 oz Fresh Strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 6 oz container whole milk vanilla yogurt
- Fresh Mint
- 1 lemon zested
- In a bowl—mix strawberries, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Allow to stand for 5 min, or in refrigerator for up to 24 hrs.
- In a separate bowl, add cream cheese, 3 tbsp sugar, yogurt, Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on a platter or bowl.
- Spoon strawberry mixture on top (drain if there is too much liquid).
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and lemon zest.
- Serve with warm Stonefire Naan Dippers.