Sundried Tomato and Manchego Appetizer Naan
10 Min Prep Time
8-10 Min Cook Time
Sundried Tomato and Manchego appetizer naan is an easy savoury recipe that can be ready in minutes. Made with only quality ingredients, Stonefire® naan is the perfect base for this easy and delicious flatbread recipe. Flavours of hot Italian Sausage, pepperoni slices and tangy parmesan cheese will have everyone reaching for seconds!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 cup semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add the sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and olive oil to a medium sized bowl, gently mix the ingredients together.
- Spread the topping over the bottom side of the Naan (bubbly side down) and top with the shredded Manchego cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400 °F oven for 8-10 minutes or until warm.
- Cut into appetizer sized pieces and serve.