Sundried Tomato and Manchego appetizer naan is an easy savory recipe that can be ready in minutes. Made with only quality ingredients, Stonefire® naan is the perfect base for this easy and delicious flatbread recipe. Flavors of hot Italian Sausage, pepperoni slices and tangy parmesan cheese will have everyone reaching for seconds!
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 cup semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add the sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and olive oil to a medium sized bowl, gently mix the ingredients together.
- Spread the topping over the bottom side of the Naan (bubbly side down) and top with the shredded Manchego cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400 °F oven for 8-10 minutes or until warm.
- Cut into appetizer sized pieces and serve.