Stonefire® Whole Grain Naan Veggie Fold is a simple and delicious vegetarian flatbread recipe. After spreading hummus on the warm naan, layer with your favorite fresh vegetables, avocado and tomatoes. This easy whole grain naan recipe is ready to enjoy in under 15 minutes. Made with stone-ground whole grain flour and baked in our patented tandoor tunnel oven our Whole Grain Naan is the perfect base for this healthy meal idea.
- 1 Package Stonefire® Whole Grain Naan
- 4 Tbsp Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ red onion – thinly sliced
- Fresh baby green sprouts (arugula work well)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Place Naan on a baking sheet – heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bread is warm.
- Remove from oven and top each Naan with the Hummus, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, sliced red onions, baby spinach, sprouts and salt and pepper.
- Gently fold Naan in half and serve