Quarantine cooking made simple
By this point in the year you may be simply exhausted from all of the food prep, cooking and cleanup that comes with meal times at home. With the return of Fall and return to routine we have been experimenting with simple delicious recipes using just one pan to cook the whole meal, making clean up easy!
We’ve been making two sheet pan recipes consistently as the seasons change. The first is our Sheet Pan Meatballs on Mini Naan and Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken Naan Wraps. Each of these recipes can be made with ingredients from your pantry or freezer, including Stonefire® flatbreads.
Our naan, mini naan, Naan Dippers®, pizza and flatbread can all be frozen for up to one year to preserve freshness. When you’re ready to use, allow flatbreads to thaw to room temperature and use as you would normally. For these recipes, we simply added the flatbread to the oven a few minutes before our sheet pan meal was ready.
The best part of these sheet pan meals is that you can use what you have on hand. For each of these recipes, Stonefire® Naan is the perfect pairing for each sheet pan meal. We want to hear from you! What have you been cooking that has made your mealtime routine easier?
Want to try Stonefire® at home? To help you get started, here’s a $1 off savings on any Stonefire® product!
Ingredients(* This recipe can be made with frozen meatballs. Prepare according to packaging instructions)
- 1/2pound ground beef
- 1/2pound ground pork
- 1/2pound ground veal
- 2large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4cup Parmesan cheese, grated into a powder
- 4cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1/4cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Stonefire® Mini Naan
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Gently combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll into 1 and 1/2 inch balls.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Evenly space out meatballs onto a sheet pan and place in oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Remove and set aside until the sauce is prepared. Warm marinara sauce in pan on stovetop or in a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour over meatballs and return sheet pan to oven. Place mini naan into oven for 3 minutes or until fluffy and golden
- Remove from oven
- Place 3 meatballs in each mini naan, top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!