With the return of Fall and return to routine we have been experimenting with simple delicious recipes using just one pan to cook the whole meal, making clean up easy! This sheet pan recipe can be made with frozen meatballs. Be sure to prepare according to packaging instructions.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- Stonefire® Mini Naan
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated into a powder
- 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Gently combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll into 1 and 1/2 inch balls.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Evenly space out meatballs onto a sheet pan and place in oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Remove and set aside until the sauce is prepared. Warm marinara sauce in pan on stovetop or in a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour over meatballs and return sheet pan to oven. Place mini naan into oven for 3 minutes or until fluffy and golden
- Remove from oven
- Place 3 meatballs in each mini naan, top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!