The perfect companion for summer al fresco dining, this quick and easy recipe is a fresh, mouth-watering appetizer or dinner idea that takes less than 20 minutes to pull together. With Stonefire® Whole Grain Naan as the canvas, try experimenting with your favorite grilled vegetables to bring out the authentic stone-oven-fired taste every time you come back to this simple pizza recipe.
- 1 Package Stonefire® Whole Grain Naan
- 2 Tbsp fat free or skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp pesto sauce
- 1.5 cups of assorted chopped grilled vegetables—red onions, zucchini, eggplant, corn, tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ a lemon, squeezed
- Fresh basil
- Zucchini ribbons (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F, or Grill to Medium high heat
- Remove naan from packaging and place on a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake or grill naan for 5 min or until slightly golden (if grilling, rotate while cooking)
- Cut vegetables, season with salt, pepper and olive oil, and cook on a grill pan or grill until slightly charred (about 4 min, rotating sides)
- Mix ricotta cheese and pesto in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove warmed naan from the oven, spread the ricotta pesto sauce over naan, arrange vegetables evenly on top, add zucchini ribbons (use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons)
- Bake for an additional 3-4 min the center of preheated oven and naan is crispy to your liking.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with fresh basil, a squeeze of lemon and season to taste. Serve warm.