Effective Date: July 25, 2017
For each visitor to a Site, FGF brand’s web servers automatically recognize information regarding the visitor’s domain name (or that of the visitor’s access provider). FGF’s traffic monitoring software tracks the number of times the Site is hit, how many visitors come to the Site, and which parts of the Site they frequent. FGF does not retain the addresses collected by the program, nor does it disclose them to anyone outside of FGF. FGF’s web site logs are not personally identifiable, and FGF makes no attempt to link them with individuals who actually browse the Site.
Regardless of the purpose for which Personal Information is submitted, it is FGF’s policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential and to use such Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc.);
- to track our visitors’ use of the Site for internal market research;
- to improve the Site and the services FGF promotes or provides through the Site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for Your participation in brief surveys;
- to notify visitors about updates to the Sites or Services;
- to notify You about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by
FGF or its affiliates or partners;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies;
as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or substantially all of the
business associated with the Site;
- to consider your application for employment at a FGF company; and
- for other legitimate business purposes of FGF or the Site.
We will not, however, disclose Your Personal Information to any FGF affiliate or third party unless you have specifically agreed to such disclosure at the time Your Personal Information was submitted. Unless you have otherwise expressly consented, any information provided to FGF affiliates or third parties will be in an aggregate, anonymous format.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of all Personal Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect Your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
California Privacy Rights
California Do Not Track Notice: Because there are not yet common, industry accepted “do not track” standards and systems, our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. In addition, we may allow third parties to collect personal data from your activity on our website, as described above.
California Disclosure Information: Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with which they have an established business relationship, (1) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. We will respond to such written requests within 30 days following receipt at the e-mail or mailing address specified below under “Contact Us”. Please note that we are required to respond to each customer only once per calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to request that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties for direct marketing by such third parties, you can exercise your right to prevent such disclosures at no cost to you by contacting us as set forth below.