Summer appetizers and savings below!
The season for outdoor parties and easy summer appetizers is finally here. Break away from boring backyard bbqs and give your guests the Naanconformist party of the summer! You can’t call it a party without Stonefire® so start there. Toss the tired traditional charcuterie plate and make each of your guests their own jarcuterie – a hand-held individual charcuterie in a jar!
How do you make a jarcuterie? Start with Stonefire® Naan Dippers® and trust your Naanconformist gut from there. We used cashews, almonds, brie, aged cheddar, candied pecans, salami and a blackberry. Make these a day before your party and store covered in the fridge. Save yourself prep time and still serve your guests an appetizer like they’ve never seen or tasted. Reject Routine. Be A Naanconformist
Why serve just one awesome easy appetizer when you could serve two? Say “see ya” sad cheese and crackers! Expel the expected with mouthwatering with Stonefire® Naan Dippers® and sweet and savory whipped feta with honey. Add a crunchy topping like pistachios or kick up the heat with spicy chili flakes. The key to making your whipped feta look and taste great is to wait to add the honey and toppings until just before serving. Whatever you choose, your backyard party will be anything but boring!
We’re making it easier to say ‘bye bye’ boring breads and swap in Stonefire®. Right now1 we have not one but TWO print at home savings offers. These offers won’t last long! Print your savings today before supplies run out!
Jarcuterie Ingredients include: Cashews, almonds, dried cranberry, dried apricot, brie, aged cheddar, candied pecans, salami, blackberry, rosemary garnish.
Whipped Feta with Naan Dippers®
- 1 package Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, combine feta, cream cheese and olive oil until cheese are well combined and smooth. Add basil and garlic, mixing well again.
- Scoop cheese out of the food processor into small cups. Use a spoon to create a well in the center of the cheese. Fill the well with honey. Garnish the sides of the well with chives, pistachios and black pepper.
- Serve right away with warm Naan Dippers®.
1While supplies last