There’s no doubt that a bowl of potato chips and dip is an easy go-to when you’re craving a snack. But when it comes to making a delicious impression, consider reaching for Stonefire® flatbreads to whip up a variety of delicious snacks that go from savory to sweet.
For a show-stopping array of snacks, our Stonefire® Naan makes for a great base to many recipes because of its soft, fluffy texture and mouth-watering, buttery taste. Similarly, and just as delicious as the Original Stonefire® Naan, our Naan Rounds and Naan Dippers are perfectly-shaped and sized for easy-to-munch-on appetizers. Whether you top, layer or fold them, they make for quick sandwiches, mini-pizzas, and other quick and yummy appetizers.
Just in case you’re not sure where to start, we’ve included a few tried, tested and true recipes to whet your appetite and your curiosity.
So experiment away, and make sure you tag us at @stonefirenaan on Instagram to show us your creative creations!
Strawberry Cheesecake Flatbreads
While our Stonefire® Naan Rounds are perfectly-sized for sandwiches and wraps, consider giving them a different kind of kitchen makeover. A twist on the Strawberry Cheesecake, this dessert recipe (or breakfast treat!) features sweet and tangy flavors with a bit of crunch thanks to a childhood favorite ingredient – graham crackers! A must-try, especially when strawberries are in season.
- 1 package of Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 1/2 cup graham crackers (we found these cute graham crackers in the shape of flowers at the local grocery)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16-ounce container fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the naan rounds.
- Wash, hull, and slice strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with crumbled graham crackers or cute shaped graham crackers like shown here! Enjoy!
Buttery Parmesan Ranch Baked Naan Dippers®
Instead of opting for the Ranch-flavored potato chips at your next party, why not go for dressed-up Stonefire® Naan Dippers instead? Toasted in butter, sharp ranch seasoning and shredded parmesan cheese. your guests will flock to these appetizers.
- 2 containers of Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and mix in the entire packet of ranch seasoning mix
- Place the dippers evenly on the baking sheets
- Brush the buttery ranch mixture onto each dipper giving it a thorough coating.
- Sprinkle each dipper with parmesan cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the dippers are golden brown
Seasoned Baked Naan Dippers® – Spicy Sesame
If your party needs a bit of spice, then look no further. Using our Stonefire® Naan Dippers, this recipe dials up the heat with a tangy, garlicky and spicy mix of dried herbs mixed with some Worcestershire and butter as a marinade. Douse them and toast them – they’re a real treat at any party.
- 1 container of Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl
- combine all the ingredients except the naan dippers.
- Spread the dippers out in an even layer on the 2 baking sheets. Brush the dippers with your
- seasoning mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes. You want the dippers to be golden brown. Allow the
- dippers to sit on the baking sheet until cooled and dry, about 20 minutes.