Everyone has leftovers after thanksgiving. But what to do with them? Here are 3 easy Thanksgiving leftovers recipe ideas using Stonefire® Naan and Stonefire® Pizza Crusts to bring new life to leftovers.
Leftover Mediterranean Turkey Wraps
Peace out, pita! Wrap that leftover thanksgiving turkey in soft, pillowy Stonefire® Mini Naan and you’ll be in handheld dinner heaven.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the onion, bell pepper, garlic, potatoes, artichoke heart, tomatoes, and capers with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of oregano until evenly combined. Spread everything out into a single layer.
- Roast until the veggies have softened, about 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with kalamata olives. Return to the oven and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer. The chicken should register 165 degrees F with a thermometer. Remove the pan from the oven and garnish with fresh lemon juice, feta, and parsley.
- Reheat your leftover turkey using your desired method.
- Warm naan in 400-degree oven for 3 minutes.
- Add the warmed turkey to the naan, scoop the veggie mixture on top, add some tzatziki sauce and enjoy as a wrap.
Turkey, Cheddar and Cranberry Thanksgiving Leftovers Naan Sandwich
Take on tradition and create your Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich using rich obsessable Stonefire® Naan Rounds as a base. This not-so-ordinary recipe is packed with the flavors of roasted turkey, cheddar cheese and sweet and tangy cranberry sauce.
- Remove Stonefire® Naan Rounds from the package
- Warm naan rounds using your preferred heating method (in the oven, microwave, toaster or grill)
- Once warm top 4 Naan Rounds with leftover turkey, sliced onion, lettuce leaf, cheddar cheese and 1 tsp of leftover cranberry sauce.
- Top with remaining 4 Naan Rounds, cut in half and serve with your favorite side.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza
Create something new and exciting by making a deliciously easy Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza! Start by saying goodbye to cardboard crust with Stonefire® Artisan Pizza Crusts. For this one, we used gravy for the sauce layered and topped with leftover turkey, leftover mashed potatoes, leftover stuffing, and leftover cranberry sauce. You can mix and match your leftovers to create a variety of different pizza styles.
Once your toppings have been added, bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 5-7 minutes depending on how crispy you like your crust. 5-6 minutes for a chewier crust, 6-7 minutes for crispy crust, and if you are using a pizza stone 5-6 minutes will do. All ovens vary so be sure to check in on your pizza from time to time.
Ready to bring new life to your leftovers? Download our $1 OFF coupon today and stock up on Stonefire®!