Stonefire® Triple Meat Flatbread Pizza
10 min Prep Time
8 min Cook Time
This triple meat pizza is sure to satisfy everyone at your table. Made with only quality ingredients, Stonefire® Artisan Thin Crust pizza is the perfect base for a hearty meatlovers pizza. Crumbled sausage, pepperoni slices and melted mozzarella cheese satisfy your most intense pizza cravings. This easy flatbread recipe can be made using either an indoor or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 pkg Stonefire® Thin Crust Pizza
- 1 cup marinara tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp chopped or shredded fresh basil
- 20 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup chopped cooked bacon
- ½ cup crumbled sausage
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 220⁰C (425⁰F)
- Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the pizza crusts, top with ½ the cheese, and the pepperoni, bacon, sausage, onion and basil. Add the remaining cheese and sprinkle with red chili flakes.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake for 7-8 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is fully melted and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.