Whether you’re celebrating V-day or gameday this month, make it a Naanconformist meal. We’ve been munching on some easy crispy crunchy recipes made in an air fryer. What’s so amazing about an air fryer? Instead of using cooking oil, air fryers use high heat air circulation to crisp up your dish from all angles.
‘So long’ soggy pizza crusts. ‘See ya later’ sad sandwiches and ‘bye-bye’ basic snack boards. Stonefire® + your air fryer= noms that are anything but boring. Check out our, Naanconformist air fryer BBQ chicken pizza, Popcorn Shrimp Po Boys and heart shaped Stonefire® Valentine’s day board. Show love to everyone at your table with easily above average eats. #BeANaanconformist
Who says BBQ chicken doesn’t belong on pizza? Stonefire® BBQ chicken pizza is bringing the heat. Air fried heat. Not sure how to cook pizza in air fryer? Keep scrolling, we’ve got a sure-fire air fryer pizza recipe below. Sweet and tangy BBQ chicken on top of rich pillowy naan…Need we say more? Say adios average pizza. #BeANaanconformist
The Po Boy sandwich was created in the late 1920s in New Orleans, Louisiana. The sandwich is traditionally made with fried shrimp stuffed into a hearty bread. This easy sandwich is still popular today and is now served on French bread. We remixed this classic sandwich Naanconformist style and served it up with some slaw. Farewell French bread! Swap in soft, fluffy Stonefire®. Crispy air fried popcorn shrimp with Stonefire® naan will have you feeling the love for this recipe. Reject routine. #BeANaanconformist
This super easy Valentine’s day board takes just a few minutes to put together. Arrange your cheese, cherry tomatoes, fruit and candies in a heart shaped pan or dish. Need a refresher on how to make that salami rose? Check it out here. Warm the Naan Dippers® the according to packaging instructions, pop them on the board and you’re done. Can’t use an air fryer for a snack board? Think again. Pop your Naan Dippers® in the air fryer for 3-5 min or until golden and you’re ready to start snacking. Ditch the dry crackers and swap in soft, pillowy Stonefire® Naan Dippers®. #BeANaanconformist
Ready to oust the ordinary and be a Naanconformist? We’re offering $1 off any Stonefire® product available here to get you started. Making meals with Stonefire® at home? Tag us on Facebook or Instagram with your creations!
BBQ Chicken Air Fryer Naan Pizza
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- Pre-cooked chicken (grilled or baked), diced
- BBQ Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Red Onions, diced
- Ranch Dressing (optional)
- Preheat air-fryer to 400 degrees
- Toss your pre-cooked chicken in 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce until coated.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp of BBQ sauce on top of the naan
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese (we used about ¼ cup)
- Add your BBQ sauce coated pre-cooked chicken and diced red onion
- Place in air fryer for 5-7 minutes until the edges of the naan are crispy and the cheese turns a golden brown.
- Add chopped cilantro and ranch dressing.
- Serve warm, Enjoy!
Stonefire® Shrimp Po Boy with Coleslaw
- Stonefire® Garlic Mini Naan, warmed slightly in oven or air fryer
- Popcorn Shrimp, cooked to according to packaging directions(we used an air fryer for crispiest outcome)
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp horseradish mustard
- 5 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Pinch salt
- Pepper to taste
- Combine mayo, mustard, hot sauce, lemon juice, parsley, Creole seasoning, garlic, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well. Taste to make sure sauce isn’t too hot or too mild. If too hot, add more mayo. If not hot enough, add a little more hot sauce and Creole seasoning.
- Toss some of the sauce with your 8 oz of coleslaw. Start with less and add more to your desired level of dressing.
- Add cooked popcorn shrimp and then slaw to garlic naan.
- Top with a little more sauce if desired and enjoy!
Stonefire® Valentine’s day board
- Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- Assorted sliced cheese cut into heart shapes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Candied pecans
- Strawberry Pocky Sticks
- Red, pink & white M&Ms
- Warm Stonefire® Naan Dippers® according to packaging instructions
- Place all items in your Valentines board – size can be adjusted according to hunger level!