A New Orleans classic made easy
Beignets are fluffy, airy and incredibly tender sweet treats served straight from the fryer and dusted with powdered sugar. A widely popular dish in Creole cuisine, Beignets are a staple of most New Orleans cafes.
Our Stonefire® Naan Dippers® are the perfect size and texture to make your own delicious Beignets at home without the hassle of making dough from scratch. Pillowy and tender, our bite sized Naan Dippers® fried golden brown in butter will bring this southern classic right to your kitchen.
They might look like they’re meant for dessert, but they’re traditionally served as a breakfast item so feel free to whip these up at any time of day! You can recreate a twist on the classic Beignets using just 3 ingredients straight from your pantry.
Want to try Stonefire® at home? To help you get started, here’s a $1 off savings on any Stonefire® product!
- 1 package Stonefire® Naan Dippers
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- Heat butter in a large frying pan on medium high
- Add the dippers and toss them in the melted butter.
- Fry on each side until golden brown (about 2 minutes on each side)
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar until they are coated on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy immediately
If you’ve tried this recipe at home, we would love to hear from you. Tag us @stonefirenaan on Instagram with the finished product!