If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert that will wow your guests, look no further than these Cinnamon Sugar Naan Dippers® with a Salted Caramel Dipping Sauce. These bite-sized treats are made with soft and fluffy Stonefire® Naan Dippers®, which are lightly fried sauteed in butter and coated with cinnamon sugar. They are perfect for dipping in a rich and creamy salted caramel sauce that balances the sweetness with a hint of saltiness. This recipe is ready in just 10 minutes and requires only four ingredients. Enjoy these Cinnamon Sugar Naan Dippers® with Salted Caramel Dipping Sauce as a decadent dessert, a cozy snack, or a fun party appetizer. They are sure to disappear fast, so make sure you have enough for everyone! You can buy Stonefire® Naan Dippers online or find them in a store near you.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 jar salted caramel dipping sauce
- Heat 2 tbsp. of butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the dippers and toss them in the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and toss until they are coated on both sides.
- Serve warm with salted caramel dipping sauce.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon