Naan Rounds Turkey, Cheddar and Cranberry Sauce Sandwich
5 min Prep Time
1-2 min Cook Time
Add a twist to your classic turkey sandwich by using Stonefire® Naan Rounds as a base. With the texture and flavor of original naan in a handheld size, Naan Rounds are the perfect sandwich canvas. This simple flatbread recipe is packed with the flavor of roasted turkey, cheddar cheese and sweet and tangy cranberry sauce. Serve alone for a simple meal or with a side soup or salad.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 8 slices of white cheddar cheese
- 16 thin slices of roasted turkey breast
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tsp Cranberry sauce
- Remove Stonefire® Naan Rounds from the package
- Warm rounds using your preferred heating method (in the oven, microwave, toaster or grill)
- Once warm top 4 Naan Rounds with sliced turkey, sliced onion, lettuce leaf, cheddar cheese and 1 tsp of cranberry sauce.
- Top with remaining 4 Naan Rounds, cut in half and serve with your favorite side.