Enjoy a classic American dessert right beside your campfire. Pillowy soft Stonefire® Original Naan Rounds are the perfect size for these pie iron apple pies. Gather round the fire and enjoy this indulgent campfire treat.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Naan Rounds or Stonefire® Mini Naan
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Lightly butter both sides of the naan.
- Place 1 piece of naan into your pie iron and press down firmly to make an indent for your pie filling.
- Add apple pie filling into the indent of your naan in a mound shape, about the amount that would fit into an ice cream scoop, leaving room along the edges for the naan to seal while cooking.
- Place the second piece of naan into the other side of the pie iron and press down to make an indent. Then close and seal the pie iron shut.
- Place pie iron over the campfire flames or in the coals for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl or baggie mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Remove your cooked “pie pocket” form the fire and sprinkle each side lightly with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Enjoy!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon